Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that dogs cannot see 3D. If so how can I make my stairs look like stairs to my dog?

How can I paint or cover the stairs so they look 3 dimensionalIs it true that dogs cannot see 3D. If so how can I make my stairs look like stairs to my dog?
It is the animals that have their eyes on the side of their heads that have limited depth perception. They are usually prey animals who need to see as much of the animals around them to avoid predators.Is it true that dogs cannot see 3D. If so how can I make my stairs look like stairs to my dog?
Dogs have great binocular (3D) vision. How do you think they catch all those frisbees?
Wow they can see 2D, I always knew my dog was watching T.V. with me. She totally does.
Of course they can see 3D..!! How else would they walk around stuff....??! I think it's actually 2D they're supposed to not be able to see i.e. the television, their reflection in the mirror etc. But they actually can see 2D, it's just that it means absolutely nothing to them ( they can't smell they're reflection..) so they completely ignore it.
That's not even true but some dogs take time to learn how to climb and go down from stairs
For real?!?! Are you really asking this question? Come on.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment