Friday, February 5, 2010

Im 33 weeks pregnant and my OB says its too late to get a good 3D US is this true?

Yes it is, the baby is too big to get any clear views. I had a 4/d when I was about 23 weeks and it was a perfect view. I'm sorry, its such an awesome expierence. Im 33 weeks pregnant and my OB says its too late to get a good 3D US is this true?
yes the baby is too big.


i had a regular one done at 33 weeks and they couldn't even see his face well he was already down and ready








don't worry you'll see your baby soon!Im 33 weeks pregnant and my OB says its too late to get a good 3D US is this true?
Not necessarily. I just had one last week at 38 weeks to check fluid and size, and she was clear as the light of day. I think it really depends on how he/she thinks the baby is positioned; they usually do one a little later on anyway, to measure fluid and such.
yes because the baby is getting too big and the baby will looked scruched up. 27-31 weeks is the best time
i really couldnt find a reason y u cant have an us at this point. im 38 weeks n had one last monday, u know the ones where u can actually see the babys face n everything. she looks just like her daddy (if he had chubby cheeks)
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment